[color:ef8a="RoyalBlue"] Free Audio Editor 2008 4.9.5
Free Audio Editor is a sound editor program for Windows. This software lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.Free Audio Editor is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes you will be able to open or record a file and edit it. If you take time to explore the other features of the application you will find that Free Audio Editor many powerful tools designed for the professional sound engineer.
Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, ogg, wmv, vox, gsm and more.
· Edit functions include Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Insert, Silence and others.
· Effects include, Amplify, Normalize, Equalizer, Envelope, Reverb, Echo, Noise Reduction, Sample Rate Conversion and more.
· Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16 or 32 bits.
· Includes a CD ripper to load audio direct from a CD-ROM.
· Player includes Scrub/Cue control for precise editing.
· Recorder supports auto-start-end and voice activated recording
lll NguyenDienTu lll
- Ban Điều Hành
- Number of posts : 457
Age : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-08
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum